Sunday, June 5, 2011

5th June 2011 - Overview

  • Completed Chapter 3 - Expanding & Factorising including 3/4 of chapter review
  • Wrote a 15 min argumentative essay about 'Shoelaces'
  • Finished off the chapter review for Chapter 2 - Surds and exponentials
  • Did more research into how to improve one's memory, brain capacity & brain power
  • Learnt some more study tips that would be useful (http://www.itests.com/xg/editorial/public/about/links/13)
  • Repeated to myself at least 10 times the following:
I am destined to succeed, therefore I will let nothing stand in my way.
I am smart. It's just practice that I need.
I will succeed. I can succeed, therefore there is no excuse for not succeeding.

This is what I did from 8:30pm - 12:30 am the next day.
 Because I can and I will. I believe in myself. I have the confidence and strength to succeed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment