Monday, June 6, 2011

Feeling Tired

I'm really tired right now. It's 12:13 am in the morning and I'm not feeling in the mood to study. I'm sick of studying. I've only been studying really hard since 2 days ago and I'm already losing the passion to reach my goals. I guess this is a part of becoming intellectually stronger. I have at least 4 hardcore study nights to go through.

I've already deprived myself of Facebook, Tumblr, Deviantart, Tetrisfriends, Mangafox and many more so that I could realise how much I really need to study, but my mind's still not getting it. I swear, my mind is amazing at finding different ways to procrastinate! If only I could put that to good use and actually let my brain work for itself.

I wrote an essay today. It was shorter than my previous one and it took 3 minutes over the 15 minute mark.
DAMN, I won't give up yet though! I have to drink more water so that my brain will be able to function properly.
 I choose you WATER BOTTLE, beat that tiredness. 
Yes, even when I'm tired, I'm still able to come up with different quotes from Pokemon and change the words accordingly.

 But I won't lose hope! I will strive for a better future. Strive for one where I won't have to break my back for. So I'll work hard now so I will have no regrets later!

Honest line for today:
Today I procrastinated too much and did not at all use my time effectively. 

 My Promise for tomorrow:
I will work extremely hard tomorrow and I will do double the work to compensate for procrastinating and going against my 'use time effectively' rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment